As a WBEC South Corporate Champion Member, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Participation in a regional information and referral network.
- Recognition as a supporter of women-owned businesses.
- B2B opportunities including:
- Sourcing capability through pass code access to WBENCLink, our proprietary Internet database including your corporate name on our website and hyperlink to your corporate or supplier diversity website.
- Listing as a “Corporate Champion Member” in WBEC South marketing materials, brochures and press releases.
- Access for your women-owned suppliers to a nationally recognized certification program.
- Assistance with the development or expansion of women’s business supplier programs utilizing WBENC’s Best Practices in Supplier Diversity.
- Confidence in awarding contracts to WBEs whose certification has been processed with standardized procedures, strictly adhered to by WBENC partner organizations. Stringent certification standards that help you to identify bona fide WBEs so you and your buying organizations can accurately report expenditures and utilization rates.
- Confidence that your programs are benefiting the constituencies for which they were intended.
- Monthly information on what is happening in supplier diversity.
- Unlike other organizations that merely verify certification provided by other entities, WBENC is the only national organization that provides a stringent certification process that includes a detailed notarized affidavit, client interviews, and site visits. Join WBEC South and become one of hundreds of corporations and other entities that nationally support women’s business enterprises.
For additional information on becoming a Corporate Champion Member, contact Phala K. Mire at 504.830.0149 or email email@example.com.